Saturday, December 12, 2015

LIBRARY FUN TODAY

From the library:

Saturday Storytime
A fun way to spend a Saturday morning! For all ages--just drop in. 
Enjoy live music, stories and movement, with various musical guests.We especially welcome children with special needs. Saturday, December 12  at Main Library at 11 am.

Art & Music Reception 
Celebrate our December exhibits and meet the artists. 
On our walls: photographs by Richard Koch--
 "Magic happens, and capturing that moment of beauty is my mission. I want to bring images to people that awaken their attention and inspire their imaginations." See Richard''s website.

In our display case: Paper Sculptures by Teresa Helmkamp--
 "I enjoy knowing that material can be revitalized by my mind and by my hand."

3-4 pm at Main Library  Artists' talk at 3:20
Live music will be provided by the acoustic trio The EMKayS.

No comments: