Tuesday, April 30, 2013

STORE ROBBERY SHOOTING UPDATE - OWNER EXPECTED BACK

Almost a month after the owner of MS&K Confectionery at Prospect Street and Springfield Avenue was shot in a robbery, the shop is back in operation as owner Ken Parmar is recuperating at home.

A visit on Monday to the store, where the robbery occurred April 1, found one worker on the job. The employee, who said his name was Chris, said Parmar is expected back on the job within a month, noting the store had been reopened since April 8.

We dropped by Monday to chat with Chris, who did not want to be shown, but spoke with us off-camera below. He mentioned how the store had changed its layout to prevent future attacks:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day I am so happy I found your webpage, I really
found you by accident, while I was researching
on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say
thanks a lot for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the
theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

Here is my site ... click here