Friday, November 9, 2012

MAPLEWOOD DELI AND GRILLE OPEN

They just posted this at MOL, so wanted to pass along...


  • As an FYI, The Maplewood Deli & Grille is open for business (I will list our hours below). However, many people have recently brought to my attention their inability to get through to us via phone.

    Unfortunately, Sandy knocked out our cable/phone service. As a result we are unable to recieve phone orders and unable to process credit cards.

    I realize this must be an inconvenience but I am at the mercy of the phone/cable company (who deoesn't seem to be in a rush to help us). That said, there have been so many affected people which -most likely, take priority. I have to understand this ....and do.

    With this in mind, not having phones has dramatically affected our business. Once again, we are open. If anyone asks or is looking for a great meal, please let them know.

    Finally, as we regroup as a community, please come to me if you or your family are in need. Even if it's simply a hot cup of coffee or tea. I will ensure you are discreetly taken care of. We are in this together and hope you feel comfortable making any requests.

    I suspect I speak on behalf of every local merchant, we are here to help ....and want to.

    God Bless,

    -Sean
    The Maplewood Deli & Grille

    mon, tue, wed: 11am-6pm
    thurs, fri, sat: 11am-8pm
    sundays: 11am - 5pm

No comments: